Premium Automatic Soy Milk Maker
A High Quality Soy Milk Maker
The QT400 is a high quality soy milk maker with an attractive design. It is an excellent value!
1 year warranty plus 30 day money-back guarantee!
Make fresh, pure soymilk at home for about 10 cents per quart in 14-20 minutes
Stainless steel construction
Strong, durable, reliable
- The QT400 soymilk machine's stainless steel pitcher has no seams or welds to compromise corrosion resistance. This ensures durability and makes the soymilk maker easy to clean.
- The hidden heating element is more reliable than the immersed heating element used in many competing soy milk makers.
Easy to clean
- A special anti-scorch finish to the high-quality 304 stainless steel makes the soymilk machine easy to clean-up.
- The stainless steel filter basket is more effective, easier to clean, and much more durable than filters made from mesh.
- Invisible bottom-heating heats the soymilk more evenly than tube-shaped heating elements used in other soymilk machines, giving the soymilk a smoother taste.
- With the QT400, there is no strong beany flavor! Before grinding, it heats the water to 80°C (176°F). When soybeans are broken, enzyme action produces the strong beany flavor commonly found in home made soy milk. Pre-heating inactivates the enzymes that make the strong beany flavor.
- The QT400 soy milk maker's extra fine filter and specially designed x-blade extract more soybean milk for a richer, fuller taste.
The QT400 soy milk maker is ETL Listed and has been tested to UL product safety standards.
At Q'Tessence, we care about your safety. That is why we have invested in having our products safety certified and use only safety certified parts, even though they are more costly.
Advanced Soymilk Machine Features
The QT400 soy milk maker can use dry beans or soaked beans so you can save time when you're in a hurry or soak the beans to reduce phytates (these reduce absorption of nutrients and contribute to gas).
Easy to use: use the bean filling chute to pour the beans right into the basket through the top of the machine. It's a lot easier than having to place the beans in the filter basket before attaching it to the machine.
Other advanced features include boil-over protection and and an audible beep to tell you when it is finished.
Why Choose the Q'Tessence QT400 Soymilk Maker?
Compare the features of the Q'Tessence soy milk maker with others.
See what other people say about the QT400 automatic soy milk maker.
How to make soy milk at home?
Read about using a soy milk maker to make homemade soy milk.
Call now! 303-995-4069
8AM to 8PM Mountain Time
The specially designed x-blade pulverizes the beans in a helical motion. This extracts more soymilk from the beans. You get a richer, creamier soy milk.
The filter basket is made from sheet stainless steel, punched with thousands of tiny holes that hold the okara in and let the soy milk diffuse into the water. Much easier to clean and many times more durable than mesh filters.
Just lift the cover shown here and drop the soybeans through the chute - right into the filter basket. Easy!
30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee!
A Safe Product
ETL Listed -
Buy With Confidence
What our customers are saying:
"The flavor, consistency, texture and color of the dry bean soymilk is outstanding with this machine. :-)"
Sue, in California
No More Beany Tasting Soy Milk!
Cornell University found a way to reduce the beany flavor commonly found in soy milk. They discovered that as soon as the bean is broken, enzymes produce the strong flavor. By heating the beans in hot water inactivates the enzymes. This prevents the strong beany flavor from developing during grinding.
The QT400 uses this discovery by preheating the soybeans in water to 80°C or 176°F before grinding.